Immigration Lawyer | Orlando, Oviedo, Seminole County

Orlando Immigration Attorney serving all of Central Florida

How can an immigration lawyer help?

    • Family Petition – A family petition allows you to sponsor your spouse, parents, or children, to immigrate to the United States. Our law firm can help you throughout the complete process.
    • E-2 Investor Visa – The E-2 nonimmigrant classification allows a national of a treaty country to be admitted to the United States when investing a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business.
      To qualify for E-2 classification, the treaty investor must:
      •    Be a national of a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation.
      •    Have invested, or be actively in the process of investing, a substantial amount of capital in a bonafide enterprise in the United States
      •    Be seeking to enter the United States solely to develop and direct the investment enterprise. This is established by showing at least 50% ownership of the enterprise or possession of operational control through a managerial position or other corporate device
    • Permanent Residence -Allows you to live and work permanently in the United States. An immigration lawyer can help you apply for a “Green Card” as the steps vary depending on your individual situation.
    • Naturalization -Is the process by which US Citizenship is granted to a lawful Permanent Resident. Our office can guide you through this process.
    • Certificate of Citizenship -You may apply for a Certificate of Citizenship if you were born abroad and are claiming U.S. Citizenship at birth through your parents, or if you need evidence of citizenship if you became a U.S. citizen by operation of law after your birth but before you turned 18 years of age. A parent or guardian may also file for a Certificate of Citizenship on behalf of a minor child.

immigration attorney guidance

Today, the laws of immigration and the application process have become extremely complicated.

Even if you are just trying to visit on a temporary basis, it is not an easy process. Whether you are seeking a permanent residency (green card), business visa, or citizenship, it is very important to have the guidance of a skilled immigration attorney. Our firm has the knowledge and professional expertise to help you with your immigration needs.

Florida Immigration law counsel

Florida is home to more nationalities than most states and because of the tourist industry, multi-cultural residents are necessary! If you are bi-lingual or multi-lingual, job opportunities in the Orlando area double with that skill alone. However, you should not have to be worried about your legal status when trying to get a job, buy a house or a car, rent an apartment or any other basic need for living and working in the area. That is where hiring an immigration attorney can help you get everything in order so you can focus on your job hunt, financing a large purchase or

Our office can also help you file for other immigration benefits, please give us a call to schedule a free consultation to discuss the particulars of your case. Contact the Law Office of Randall W. Hanson, P.A., today by dialing (407) 491-2656. We are ready to serve you now.

Why is our firm different?

Our mission is to represent our clients efficiently and defend your legal rights while providing quality legal services. We aim to do this at an affordable rate, so that the cost of legal representation is not an additional burden. Our team understands that regardless of what your legal struggle may be, it is indeed a struggle. Hiring a lawyer is usually a last resort, so we work tirelessly for your rights to make sure the outcome of your case is the best possible.

A few of the things that set us apart:

Free Initial Consultation

Flexible Payment Plans Available

Direct Access to Your Attorney Throughout the Entire Case

Early Morning & Evening Appointments Available